Monday, November 16, 2009

I will DRIVE them out

And then we experience a teenage driver...

Did you know that criticism is reciprocal?
Especially when it comes to teaching a teen to drive!
I didn't realize I was such a bad driver.

If I really am that bad, is it ok to repeat, "Don't do as I do, do as I say?"  Or maybe I need to work on change!  It IS really hard to keep my hands at 10 and 2; or turn on my signal, for a lane change, with no one around...but, maybe I need more practice. Maybe I need to work on obedience.

Our roads most assuredly become safer with an 'all-knowing' teen co-pilot! At least that's my experience...both in the car and at home ;)

Thank God for teens: driving out our bad habits on the road of life!

2 comments:

  1. only a few more to follow to get you perfect... then they will all move on and THEN you can go BACK to all YOUR bad HABITs and DRIVE people crazy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be so OLD by then, I won't remember my bad habits! That's what'll drive others crazy! ;)

    ReplyDelete