Monday, October 18, 2010

A messy gift-

But a gift nontheless! Sometimes life seams to spiral out of control. It's up to us to trust, and see with the eyes of heaven the gift hidden in the mess. Today has been tough maintenance~ here is one glance of the many messy gifts I've been privledged to return to God for the day:

Did you know God is a Loving Indian giver.  As I attempt to clean up mess after mess, I can't help but think, "Hey, He wants it back! I guess I'll give it to Him."

All I have to offer is simply what He has given me first. It's all Good; sometimes it just might be better for that someone I pray for, than for me.

I've missed you blogging world~so many gifts flying around here that I haven't taken the time to play with this one. I'll try to keep it out for a while.

1 comment: