Monday, June 15, 2009

Whose the Boss?

Gina and John Eating Breakfast:

J: "You're not the boss, Gina!"
G: "John, I am the boss. You a boy and I'm a girl, and girls are bosses."
J: about in tears, "Mo-om, Gina said she's the boss."
G: "I am the boss! Like Mom. Her's a girl and I a girl and girls are bosses."
J: No you're NOT!

Mom to Gina: "Gina you're not the boss!"
Mom quietly to John: "Let me tell you a secret, Dad's really the boss."
J: His smile was worth a thousand words!

Mom to self: But Mom,through prayer, can docilely turn the head of Dad in the right direction.
If the need arises... ;)


Wives, be submissive to your husbands as you are to the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and never treat them harshly. Children, obey your parents in everything, for this is your duty in the Lord. -Colossians 3:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment