Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's day notes:

Kids Notes are the best!
For those of you who don't know what I look like:
Blue eyes. Brown eyes. They're all the same, right!
Anyone else like to watch Father Crappy? Or Croppy? Not be be confused with crappie-but, if my fishing son chose to spell it this way, I'm sure Fr Corapi would take it as a compliment.  The crappie fish comes from the family of sunfish in which the male builds the nest and then guards the eggs and young.
Also, take note: the author of the above note did not fill anything in for 'in her spare time'.  
Evidently he doesn't know what that is either.  ;) 
(some days are better than others)
Followed up with,
 "Yeah, since you help me, I don't have to."
I may have to take the contents of this note into reconsideration.

And the one I still question the meaning of is below:
"Your so sweet and kind Mom but you layed Christopher."

Maybe I need to quit being such a chicken about some things...
That's the best I can come up with.
Holy Spirit, may I have the gift of Courage!

I Lave you too, sons!
May we be cleansed of all our offenses;
for Love does wash out a multitude of sin.

definition of lave: (of water)wash against or over (something)

No comments:

Post a Comment